STORY: Santa Clara, CA, May 1-3, 2017.
Coming to the Santa Clara Convention Center is the Embedded Vision Summit (EVS). EVS is a very focused technical conference for engineering companies developing solutions that use the evolving technology of computer vision. As more applications are trying to derive intelligence and understanding out of video sources, this annual event is a must attend for the heads of engineering design at the app development company. The Video Technology News editorial staff will be in attendance. If you are working in this field, then you should be one of the 1,200 or more people attending this conference this coming week.
Here are some facts for you to consider:
- More than 1,200 attendees forecasted
- More than 100 demos in the Technology Showcase, from more than 40 demonstrating companies
- More than 80 speakers
- Four separate presentation tracks on May 1 and 2
- Keynotes from Marc Pollefeys, Director of Science, Microsoft HoloLens on Monday, May 1st, and from Jitendra Malik, Arthur J. Chick Professor and Chair, Dept. of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, UC Berkeley on Tuesday, May 2nd
- Multiple Vision Technology Workshops on Wednesday, May 3
- Event registration: http://Embedded-Vision.com/summit/register